These guys are…
Wow, the end of November already. 2023 is just around the corner. Is your business ready?
Materials costs have skyrocketed. Labour costs are increasing. Are you guesstimating or estimating?
In the super competitive market we are in today accurate bids can make the difference between winning a job and making money or winning a job and losing money.
At Suderman Estimating Systems Inc. our focus is to teach electrical estimating in a practical easy to use format so that you have the skills and knowledge to put together accurate estimates.
We’ve taken over 60 years of trade experience, knowledge and estimating to create the leading electrical estimating course in Canada. Our electrical estimating courses are not just theory… there are exercises, real life examples, in depth explanations and guidance.
Common comments about our courses are;
What part of the course did you find most useful and worthwhile?
- The labour book and learning how to use it.
- Close outs as well as how the labor units are applied.
- The layout of the material fallows a progressive order, making it easy to follow.
- Methods for breaking up a job and detailed take off. Easy to break apart a job and see where material/labour is allocated.
- Systemized approach to estimating.
Comment on the instruction that was provided.
- The instructor was great, knowledgeable with lots of experience and very down to earth. I was skeptical of the Zoom format but it was great.
- The instructor was fantastic, it was great having an electrician teach the course, not just a paper pusher who has no real world experience.
- The instructor was very good and thorough, was even better at getting you caught up and understanding the material if you were struggling.
- The instructor was simply amazing, I cannot say enough great things. He was knowledgeable, very patient to explain the whole course load. What I really liked as well the stories that he shared out of his extensive and wide covering experience.
- Very clear and understandable, even from a complete newbie.