As a result of Covid-19 Suderman Estimating had to change our course presentation to an online format. As things have opened up we are once again offering in person courses but due to demand we still over our courses online.
Since we launched our courses online we’ve had calls and email asking us when we were going back into the full classroom setting. In order to run an in person course we need a minimum of 10 people. As everybody is busy it has proven difficult to fill a classroom.
Here are some comments from people who have taken our courses online:
What part of the course did you find most useful and worthwhile?
- The labour book and learning how to use it.
- Close outs as well as how the labor units are applied.
- The layout of the material fallows a progressive order, making it easy to follow.
- Methods for breaking up a job and detailed take off. Easy to break apart a job and see where material/labour is allocated.
- Systemized approached to estimating.
Comment on the instruction that was provided.
- The instructor was great, knowledgeable with lots of experience and very down to earth. I was skeptical of the Zoom format but it was great.
- The instructor was fantastic, it was great having an electrician teach the course, not just a paper pusher who has no real world experience.
- The instructor was very good and thorough, was even better at getting you caught up and understanding the material if you were struggling.
- The instructor was simply amazing, I cannot say enough great things. He was knowledgeable, very patient to explain the whole course load. What I really liked as well the stories that he shared out of his extensive and wide covering experience.
- Very clear and understandable, even from a complete newbie.