It has been a busy summer at Suderman Estimating Systems Inc. We’ve been working behind the scene on updating our electrical estimating courses, developing new courses (including one using Imperial measurements), teaching and updating the Suderman Labour Manual.
We’ve added new items, updated existing items, and created complimentary reference and information charts in yellow to make it easy to identify throughout the manual. Some of the updates included but not limited to are:
- Reference charts for imperial & metric conduit sizes.
- DBII duct banks for underground burial.
- Updated & added more non-metallic sheathed cable (Romex).
- Added Teck Composite, Vitalink & MI cables.
- Updated Teck, data, fiber optic cables and parts.
- Added LED lighting fixtures and lamp (fixture) wattage comparison charts for quick reference.
- New replacement information for fluorescent and LED parts.
- New and updated lighting control.
- Added and updated Fire alarm equipment and devices.
- New items in Auxiliary systems, including: Solar equipment & EVC labouring guide.
- Motor mountings, VFD’s & Generators.
As you have taken our courses in the past, we have put together a special offer for our updated PDF labour manual. This manual is regularly priced at $110.00 plus tax. Your special price is $90.00 plus tax. This offer is good until December 31st, 2022.
The PDF versions is completely searchable and easy to use.