Course 2 for the ECAO in Etobicoke went well. Looking at the intensity of these guys working… you can smell the smoke from the thinking.
On every course we teach we conduct a survey at the end of the course. Here are a few comments from this course.
Comment on the the instruction that was provided
- Very clear, explained well
- Dan was a real instructor. Enthusiastic and his experience was obvious in the way he taught the course.
- Very helpful. Took the time to actually teach: make sure it was learned.
- Very good, clear instructions with a patient instructor.
What part of the course did you find most useful and worthwhile?
- The math. Hate math but you need to understand it.
- Take-offs and sizing of pipe and wire.
- Closing lecture on how business expenses are broken down.
- Hands on practical assignments. Not just theory.